Fall


I looked away then I look back at you. You try to say the things that you can't undo.

If I had my way I'd never get over you. Today's the day I pray that we make it through, make it through the fall, make it through it all.

And I don't wanna fall to pieces I just want to sit and stare at you. I don't want to talk about it and I don't want a conversation, I just want to cry in front of you. I don't want to talk about it ´cuz I'm in love with you.

You´re the only one, I'd be with till the end. When I come undone you bring me back again, back under the stars, back into your arms.

And I don't wanna fall to pieces I just want to sit and stare at you, I don't want to talk about it and I don't want a conversation I just want to cry in front of you. I don't want to talk about it ´cuz I'm in love with you.

Wanna know who you are,wanna know where to start. I wanna know what this means. Wanna know how you feel, wanna know what is real. I wanna know everything, everything

And I don't wanna fall to pieces I just want to sit and stare at you, i don't want to talk about it and I don't want a conversation I just want to cry in front of you. I don't want to talk about it ´cos I'm in love with you... you.